Rigid Dual Containment
As a partnering or stand alone solution to our flexible Double Safe range we also offer dual contained thermoplastic piping systems.
Manufactured in a range of differing materials and jointing methods with some systems having the added benefit of WRAS and/or DWI approval.
Examples of some of the options available are:-
- PVC-U - PVC-U (grey & clear) / Solvent Weld
- PVC-C - PVC-U (grey & clear ) / Solvent Weld
- PE100 - PE100 / Butt Weld & Electrofusion
- PP-H - PE100 / Butt & Socket Weld - Butt & Electrofusion
- PVC-U - PE100 / Solvent Weld - Butt & Electrofusion
- PVC-C - PE100 / Solvent Weld - Butt & Electrofusion
- PVDF - PE100 / Butt & Socket Weld - Butt & Electrofusion
Together they provide a range of pressure, temperature and chemical compatibility offering a lightweight easy to install alternative to traditional lined metal pipework.
With matched systems that are smooth bore as well as corrosion free with good predicted service life comprising pipe, fittings, valves (some dual contained or alternatively valve box's are available) and specialist termination together with leak detection solutions.